--- On Mon, 26/7/10, Navin <navin.karmar...@yahoo.in> wrote:

From: Navin <navin.karmar...@yahoo.in>
Subject: [LinuxVadaPav] facing problem with squid
To: linuxvadapav@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 26 July, 2010, 7:34 PM

      Dear Linux friends,

sadiq sir - please provide solution if possible on urgent basis

Please help me on urgent basis, or suggest me

we are running squid server in our organization, we have one bank site which we
are not able to login from squid, showing me error as " someone with same
userid is already loged from this IP ( public ip of our squid server )  " But
we try it from other server , we co ordinate bank people and took fresh login
id and pass but still issue is not solved,

we have Microsoft TMG proxy server, and from it we are able to login

i m having solution that the URL of that bank we are going to redirect to our
TMG server till we find the Bug on squid.

I m finding the solution for the redirection , please help me , we are facing
this problem and need to be solved on urgent basais

please feel free to call on my mobile for the same , it is really very urgent

Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards,

Navin karmarkar

9867209108

Sadhiq Wrote -
Please ellobrate your querries,
1.Did u chk  by  defining  ip other than  url name.
2.any authentication method.
3.Any firewall between  the request.
4.Is bank site  runnig  under  ssl https://  & redirecting  to  http://

5.Try using dns_nameservers tags in squid pointing to ur  isp ns
6.chk by  using always_direct tag
acl abc dstdomain .<bank.com>always_direct allow abc
7.try removing respective cache by the following
acl PURGE method PURGE
acl localhost src 127.0.0.1
http_access allow PURGE localhost
http_access deny PURGE
$squidclient -m PURGE http://<banksite>
8.You can also restart with  a  clean cache.
$squid -k shutdown
echo "" > /cache1/swap.state.
if your still stuck, post access & error logs.

B.Sadhiq