Hi Ashraf,

You have to first installed faac and faac-devel and then try below configure
command.You can find rpm packages on below location

http://packages.sw.be/faac/faac-1.25-2.el5.rf.x86_64.rpm
http://packages.sw.be/faac/faac-devel-1.25-2.el5.rf.x86_64.rpm

check for your OS version compatible package and install it.

Regards,
./Zakir