This patch series includes the parsing patches that I had sent earlier
already, though reworked and this time even tested (I have an lenovo x201 on
my desk ATM).
It's no functional change, the only real thing here is that the protocol
parsing has moved into a separate function, making it (hopefully) easier to
debug and add new features in the future as new devices appear.

Available for testing on the isdv4-cleanup-stage2 branch of
git://people.freedesktop.org/~whot/xf86-input-wacom

Please give this a quick spin, if it works for you I'd like to merge it and
push out 0.10.5 - it's long overdue. If it breaks something, I'll probably
push out 0.10.5 without it and let this simmer for longer.

Cheers,
  Peter