Hi,

I just bought a Wacom Bamboo Touch and Pen. Unfortunately, it seems not to be
detected by the current or the beta driver because its device ID is not listed
as a supported device.

When I modprobe the driver, no /dev/input device gets linked in.

/var/log/udev gives:

ID_VENDOR=Wacom_Co._Ltd.
ID_VENDOR_ENC=Wacom\x20Co.\x2cLtd.
ID_VENDOR_ID=056a
ID_MODEL=CTH-460
ID_MODEL_ENC=CTH-460
ID_MODEL_ID=00d1
ID_REVISION=0106
ID_SERIAL=Wacom_Co._Ltd._CTH-460
ID_BUS=usb

I think it should be working like one of the other bamboos. So I tried to hack
the source. But I didn't figure out where I have to add its model ID (0xD1).

wacom.mod.c contains MODULE_ALIAS definitions, but it is auto-generated by
modpost, so this can't be the right place to add my device.

If it would be possible to override the device detection from the modprobe
command line, this would be another solution.

Thank you,
Daniel