Hi,

Parameter names have changed with 0.10.11.  Button1 is now Button 1
and Button2 is now Button 2 and so on.  See xsetwacom in the
mediawiki:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/linuxwacom/index.php?title=Xsetwacom

e.g. stylus button set would now be Button 2  "3"

So check out the changes and see if that has something to do with it.

Favux

Favux