2011/3/6 Ping Cheng <pingli...@gmail.com>:
> Which X server version are you running? Please post the output of "X
> -version" from your system here. If you are running a server older than 1.7,
> you need linuxwacom-0.8.8-11 instead.

I'm using the default X server from Ubuntu 10.04:

$ X -version
X.Org X Server 1.7.6
Release Date: 2010-03-17

I assume I have to use xf86-input-wacom since the x server is not
"older than 1.7".

Just as a note: I compiled xf86-input-wacom-0.10.8 which is the last
release before commit 19c24dc4e852bae384f16411d5f59add487be5f0 and it
appears to work correctly.

Br,
Eduard