It all depends on your desktop environment. My bindings on tablet side
are like this:

xsetwacom set "Wacom Bamboo 2FG 4x5 Finger pad" Button 3 "key rsuper t"
xsetwacom set "Wacom Bamboo 2FG 4x5 Finger pad" Button 8 "8"
xsetwacom set "Wacom Bamboo 2FG 4x5 Finger pad" Button 9 "3"
xsetwacom set "Wacom Bamboo 2FG 4x5 Finger pad" Button 1 "1"

(notice the numbers - 1,9,8,3 from bottom to top - not 1,2,3,4 - this
is how the buttons are numbered on Bamboo with recent drivers, after
mouse buttons events they generate by default). Then in my case - I
use OpenBox - I just had to add:

    <keybind key="W-t">
      <action name="execute">
        <execute>touchtoggle</execute>
      </action>
    </keybind>

to openbox/rc.xml file. Each desktop environment/manager have it's own
way to bind keys to commands, so you have to find proper way to do it
on desktop manager side I believe.