Yup, that seems to be the case. Looks like WCM_TPC is defined as
(0x200 | WCM_LCD) in an effort to ensure that the "LCD" feature flag
is also set. When wcmParseOptions uses TabletHasFeature to check for
Tablet PCs, LCDs are included as well.

I could remove WCM_LCD from the definition of WCM_TPC but I think the
more correct fix would actually be changing TabletHasFeature(common,
feature):

from

(((common->tablet_type) & (feature)) != 0)

(((common->tablet_type) & (feature)) == feature)

I'll be working on some other patches first in case anybody wants to
give some more feedback.

Jason

---
Day xee-nee-svsh duu-'ushtlh-ts'it;