Round three of my modifications to xsetwacom's MapToOutput command.
The major change is that helper functions are no longer "intelligent",
requiring the 'set_output' function to figure out what to do based on
the command-line arguments. There are also a lot of small changes in
the patches, both requested from v2 and as a consequence of me staring
at the code longer.