Hi Chris,

A couple more questions...

>> This worked quite well.  I do however get two identical devices appearing
>> (both tablets with buttons) rather than one tablet and one set of buttons as
>> I think would be more logical.  Not sure how to address this though.
>
> Its wacom_setup_input_capabilities() job to declare and not declare
> correct events for each interface.  Right now, all devices have an X/Y
> so you'll have a new case of button only.
>
> For temporary hack, I'd check for pktlen or interface # in that
> function to hide what you need.  For other multi-interface cases, 1
> interface is a stylus tablet and 1 interface is a touchpad so we 1st
> set and then check device_type to see what events to hide.

I'm a bit stuck on this.  As far as I can tell,
wacom_setup_input_capabilities() is called once for each interface (so one
call for the stylus and one for the buttons) but the wacom_features structure
seems to be shared between them both.  This means that I can't check pktlen as
it will be the same for both interfaces.

Likewise I can't check the USB interface number, as that doesn't seem to be
passed to wacom_setup_input_capabilities().

Am I misunderstanding this, or is there another way I can work out what
interface I'm accessing inside wacom_setup_input_capabilities()?

> We kinda need a new device type that says Pad-only.  Probably a fixed
> value of 0 to mean !Pen and !Touch will be good enough for now.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this.  I have a few ideas but none of them
worked out due to the shared wacom_features so I think I misunderstand.

Thanks,
Adam.