Looks like when I downloaded the updated version of your status LED
patch, it was "helpfully" renamed to avoid overwriting the original.
Mea culpa.

I've opted to push this patch (with an added reference to the "bad"
commit SHA) instead of the revert/fix doublet since I find it to be
clearer to understand in this case.

Jason

---
When you're rife with devastation / There's a simple explanation:
You're a toymaker's creation / Trapped inside a crystal ball.
And whichever way he tilts it / Know that we must be resilient
We won't let them break our spirits / As we sing our silly song.