Hello,

Sorry for not replying yet, I don't have much time right now to debug this.
I will as soon as I can spare some. I guess older kernel "worked" because
the module didn't support my device, so it was never loaded. I can try the
modprobe when the device is unplugged, that will be quick enough. (I am at
work right now, I will do this later today)