On Fri, Nov 03, 2017 at 11:05:23PM +0800, Cameron Glew wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I just picked up a One by Wacom (small) tablet.
> It's the new CTL-472 model.
>
> I noticed this tablet was mentioned on the wiki *Device IDs *section:
> http://linuxwacom.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Device_IDs
>
> but i couldn't see a .tablet file in the git Data folder:
> https://github.com/linuxwacom/libwacom/tree/master/data
>
> so the details of a .tablet file are below....
>
> hope this helps.
> ------------------------------
>
> # Wacom
> # One by Wacom (small)
> # CTL-472
> #
> # Device IDs: http://linuxwacom.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Device_IDs
> # Example .tablet file:
> https://github.com/linuxwacom/libwacom/blob/master/data/wacom.example
> #
> # tablet is matt black, with a grid of white dots
> # the back of the tablet is red
> # stylus has two button and no eraser
> # single power led sits above the micro usb port
> # micro usb used for power and data (no bluetooth)
> #
> # Terminal output:
> # $ lsusb | grep Wacom
> # Bus 003 Device 003: ID 056a:037a Wacom Co., Ltd
> #
> # $ uname -r
> # 4.13.0-16-generic
> #

You can skip most of the above except for the first three lines. The other
stuff is cached by google anyway ;)

> [Device]
> Name=One by Wacom (small)
> DeviceMatch=usb:056a:037a
> Class=Bamboo
> Width=6
> Height=4
> IntegratedIn=None

just an empty IntegratedIn= is enough here (not sure we parse 'None' as
string.

> [Features]
> Stylus=true
> Reversible=true
> Touch=false
> Buttons=0

Looks good otherwise, thanks. Though I just found the
data/one-by-wacom-s-p.tablet file in the tree and it seems that yours is
simply a newer model but otherwise the same as the CTL-471, at least from
libwacom's POV. In that case, we don't need a separate new file, it's easier
to just add another DeviceMatch entry (with ; as separator) to the existing
one.

Can you please send that as git-formatted patch so attribution is correct?
(and easy to apply ;)

Also: Jason, Ping, Aaron - can you check what the usb pid for the CTL-672 is
please so we can add this in one go? Thanks.

Cheers,
   Peter