We don't use the autocreate feature... That is what liquibase is for :)

I think you're best option is to override the h2 and/or oracle
Database class (can pass your classname to liquibase as a parameter)
and override the method that converts the datatype string in your
changelog file to the one to pass to the database.  I'm on vacation
currently so I don't know what it is off hand. Let me know if you
can't find it or are not quite sure what to do.

Nathan