If you run "liquibase --help" it will give you the options available from the
command line. There should be a --diffTypes option or something similar.

Nathan

On Feb 25, 2009, at 6:11 PM, "Pradnya Gawade" <pradnya.gawa...@gmail.com> wrote:

        Thanks Ben for the quick reply.

        Presently I am only using the command line for liquibase and will be
integrating the liquibase with web application developed using spring
framework. I am not using Ant for liquibase but if there is no other way to get
the xml with data contents, I will try Ant for the same. Please let me know if
some thing is possible through command line or even maven.

        Thanks and Regards,
        Pradnya

        On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 6:36 PM, Ben Wolfe < <mailto:b...@openmrs.org>