Do you get a stacktrace if you do logLevel=FINEST ?

Nathan

-----Original Message-----
From: halfempty [mailto:gnel...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 12:31 AM
To: liquibase-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Liquibase-user] diffChangeLog just prints "Migration Failed:
Unknown Reason"

I have pretty much the same configuration as dobes. On 1.9.0 and 1.9.1 the
"diff" command works but "diffChangeLog" results in "Migration failed:
unknown reason". Version 1.8.1 works fine.

I see in the linked bug the fix was taken into 1.9.1 but the problem still
is there (for postgres anyway). I think we need a new bug for this.

Thanks