Hi,

I am trying to have a common changeLog xml file for two databases Postgres
and Oracle. Probably I have found the way to manage all other database
specific syntax in the xml file except the schema names.
I want to have different schema name for oracle and postgres as 'schemaName'
attribute inside <createTable> tag . Is there any simple way to do this? I
thought about using the <preConditions> tag to contain different
<createTable> tag for different database (with the difference of schema name
specific to database inside <createTable> tag) but this do not look to be
the optimum way to me as there are so many tables.
Could any one suggest some better way if it is there. Thanks in advance.

-- Pradnya