From: tomnguyen [mailto:tomn...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 11:53 AM
To: liquibase-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Liquibase-user] RE ORG function for an addPrimary

Now I understand.
It is because I use DB2 v8.2, which does not have the REORG command
(only in
v9).

This is what is generated:

ALTER TABLE AWS_ATTRIBUTE ADD CONSTRAINT PK_AWS_ATTRIBUTE PRIMARY KEY
(PJ_ID);
CALL SYSPROC.ADMIN_CMD ('REORG TABLE AWS_ATTRIBUTE');

Is there a way I can tell Liquibase not to emit the REORG call for v8 ?

tom nguyen.

------
Open Source Business Conference (OSBC), March 24-25, 2009, San
Francisco, CA
-OSBC tackles the biggest issue in open source: Open Sourcing the
Enterprise
-Strategies to boost innovation and cut costs with open source
participation
-Receive a $600 discount off the registration fee with the source code:
SFAD
http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H