From: Marcus Nilsson [mailto:mar...@nilsson.tv]
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2009 4:38 PM
To: liquibase-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Liquibase-user] Announcement: LiquiBase EJB/Hibernate
Annotations Integration for IntelliJ 8.0

Hi,

I am pround to announce that LiquiBase EJB Integration plugin is now
available for IntelliJ 8.0. If you are using EJB3/Hibernate Annotations
and want IDE support for synchronizing your model changes with LiquiBase

changelog, this plugin is for you. If you have any problems or
questions, feel free to contact me.

----

LiquiBase EJB Integration Plug-in for IntelliJ IDEA. Compares LiquiBase
Database ChangeLog with EJB entity model providing inspections and
intentions adding to ChangeLog.

Examples include:
* Add a new entity -> inspection to add liquibase addTable
* Add a new entity field -> inspection to add liquibase addColumn
* Change type of field -> inspection to add liquibase modifyColumn
* Rename field -> dialog to add liquibase renameColumn.

Other features:
* Liquibase EJB facet to configure and create changelog file.
* Context sensentive completion of table and column names within a
changelog file.
* Tool window with schema as would be created by liquibase changelog as
well as EJB model.

More information and screenshots here:

http://plugins.intellij.net/plugin/?id=3698