Hello,

We want to use change log parameters for the Update task.
The chanelog contains something like:
<modifyColumn tableName="${table.name}">

 From the shell, passing parameters to the changelog works with
something like:
java -cp liquibase-1.9.0.jar  liquibase.commandline.Main
-Dtable.name=xxx migrate

However, I wonder how the same thing can be done from ANT. Everything I
tried did not work.
Our current build.xml file looks like this:

<target name="update-database">
    <fail
unless="persistency.option.db.changelog.file">db.changelog.file not
set</fail>
    <fail unless="persistency.option.database.url">database.url not
set</fail>
    <fail unless="persistency.option.database.driver">database.driver
not set</fail>
    <fail
unless="persistency.option.database.username">database.username not
set</fail>
    <fail
unless="persistency.option.database.password">database.password not
set</fail>

    <taskdef resource="liquibasetasks.properties">
        <classpath refid="liquibase.path"/>
     </taskdef>

    <updateDatabase
            changeLogFile="${persistency.option.db.changelog.file}"
            driver="${persistency.option.database.driver}"
            url="${persistency.option.database.url}"
            username="${persistency.option.database.username}"
            password="${persistency.option.database.password}"
            dropFirst="false"
            classpathref="liquibase.path"/>
 </target>

Thanks in advance,