From: rymos [mailto:ryan.mar...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 3:24 PM
To: liquibase-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Liquibase-user] Create XML from a ChangeSet

I think the task is pretty simple but I can't find the way to do it.

I'm trying to split the ChangeLog into separate files (by tables, etc).

I've loaded the giant ChangeLog.xml into Liquibase using the following:

FileOpener opener = new FileSystemFileOpener();
liquibase.parser.ChangeLogParser logParser = new ChangeLogParser();
DatabaseChangeLog log = logParser.parse("c:\\db.changelog.xml", opener);

I'm then iterating over the ChangeSets and trying to figure out a way to
get
it to XML (or at least a plain ol' XMLDocument).

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Ryan