From: Robert Fischer <robert.fisc...@smokejumperit.com>
To: liquibase-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Monday, 20 April, 2009 14:26:43
Subject: Re: [Liquibase-user] Does anyone use Java 1.4?

Java 1.4 has been end-of-lifed: "The EOL transition period began Dec, 11 2006
and will complete
October 30th, 2008"

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/

Let's not IE6 this -- kill it, kill it now, kill it dead, and no more support.

~~ Robert.

--
~~ Robert Fischer.
Grails Training        http://GroovyMag.com/training

Check out my book, "Grails Persistence with GORM and GSQL"!
http://www.smokejumperit.com/redirect.html