Hello:
     I am attempting to generate my initial changelog on a SQLServer 2005 db
and have come up against a situation where the generateChangelog command is
throwing the below exception and I believe this is because the database
contains a table that has a column with the name 'over' which is a reserved
keyword.  There is no way I can change the name of this column and recognize
that keywords probably should not be used as column names, so I guess my
query is this:  Is there a way to patch this in the liquibase code?  I have
not had a chance to examine why this is happening but would LOVE to hear
what can be done about this.  Thanks in advance!

-Ryan

Apr 22, 2009 3:54:50 PM liquibase.commandline.Main main
SEVERE: Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'over'.
liquibase.exception.JDBCException:
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Incorrect syntax near the
keyword 'over'.
        at
liquibase.database.structure.SqlDatabaseSnapshot.<init>(SqlDatabaseSnapshot.java:100)
        at
liquibase.database.structure.MSSQLDatabaseSnapshot.<init>(MSSQLDatabaseSnapshot.java:26)
        at
liquibase.database.MSSQLDatabase.createDatabaseSnapshot(MSSQLDatabase.java:282)
        at liquibase.diff.Diff.compare(Diff.java:62)
        at
liquibase.commandline.CommandLineUtils.doGenerateChangeLog(CommandLineUtils.java:135)
        at liquibase.commandline.Main.doMigration(Main.java:587)
        at liquibase.commandline.Main.main(Main.java:95)
Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Incorrect syntax
near the keyword 'over'.
        at
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException.makeFromDatabaseError(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.getNextResult(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.doExecuteStatement(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement$StmtExecCmd.doExecute(Unknown
Source)
        at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.TDSCommand.execute(Unknown Source)
        at
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.executeCommand(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.executeCommand(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.executeStatement(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.executeQuery(Unknown Source)
        at
liquibase.database.AbstractDatabase.isColumnAutoIncrement(AbstractDatabase.java:1142)
        at
liquibase.database.structure.SqlDatabaseSnapshot.readColumns(SqlDatabaseSnapshot.java:285)
        at
liquibase.database.structure.SqlDatabaseSnapshot.<init>(SqlDatabaseSnapshot.java:91)
        ... 6 more