Because of the way Liquibase works, there's no great way to execute scripting
code as a change set.
  You can look at the following file to get something alone those lines, but it
never worked
especially well: http://snipr.com/groovy-script-change

~~ Robert.

LiquiBase Community Forum wrote:
> A new topic, 'Scripting within Liquibase', has been made on a board you are
> watching.
>
> You can see it at
> http://liquibase.org/forum/index.php?topic=13.new#new
>
> The text of the topic is shown below:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I am normally using Liquibase purely for database refactoring. However, now I
> have to write a complex data refactoring, which seems to be beyond
> Liquibase's capabilities.
>
> The database structure is changed with Liquibase, no problem there.
> The data processing however is very complex and cannot be done with simple
> SQL statements. I don't want to use stored procedures because I need to
> support several database engines.
>
> Can I use some kind of scripting within Liquibase which could utilize the
> database connection I provide ?
>
> If Liquibase has no internal solution, I am planning to:
> - Do the initial structural refactoring with Liquibase
> - Run some Groovy scripts, passing the database connection to them. These
> will do the complex data modifications with the Sql object of Groovy.
> - Do the cleanup structural refactoring with Liquibase
>
> Any comments is appreciated !!!
>
> Unsubscribe to new topics from this board by clicking here:
> http://liquibase.org/forum/index.php?action=notifyboard;board=1.0
>
> Regards,
> The LiquiBase Community Forum Team.

> Register Now & Save for Velocity, the Web Performance & Operations
> Conference from O'Reilly Media. Velocity features a full day of
> expert-led, hands-on workshops and two days of sessions from industry
> leaders in dedicated Performance & Operations tracks. Use code vel09scf
> and Save an extra 15% before 5/3. http://p.sf.net/sfu/velocityconf

~~ Robert Fischer.
Grails Training        http://GroovyMag.com/training
Smokejumper Consulting http://SmokejumperIT.com
Enfranchised Mind Blog http://EnfranchisedMind.com/blog

Check out my book, "Grails Persistence with GORM and GSQL"!
http://www.smokejumperit.com/redirect.html