I've just updated the footers for each list with the correct URL for the
new archive. From last Thursday onward, everything will be archived.

Dan the listmom

Dan Knight, president, Cobweb Publishing, Inc.
  publisher, Low End Mac                <http://lowendmac.com/>
  publisher, Digital-Views.com      <http://digital-views.com/>
  publisher, Digigraphica            <http://digigraphica.com/>

I was to learn later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by
reorganizing, and what a wonderful method it can be  for creating the
illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency, and
demoralization. - Petronius