> If anyone does find a schematic for this power supply, please let us all
> know, I suspect many of us care.

I've posted the 1.8A supply schematic:

http://www.speakeasy.org/~jlewczyk/lisaSchematics/LisaPowerSupply.gif

I can tell its the 1.8A because it has taps on the main transformer for
changing AC voltage.

Hope this helps!  Unfortunately, the schematic for the 1.2A supply isn't
scanned, let me know if anyone needs its and I'll scan it and post it.

John

[EMAIL PROTECTED]