I have received these questions from one of the visitors of my site... and I have no idea. Perhaps some of you could help me out?

Anyway, my question is: did the Lisa have an internal fan? Larry Pina's book seems to indicate there was, but I've been all over the net looking at pics of Lisa's guts and even Pina's own book does not show the fan itself or even
a likely location for it.

Secondly, does the ProFile hard drive have a fan? I've seen pics of its guts as well and if there is one, I sure can't figure out where it would fit,
unless it was inside the power supply.

Last, I was sort of surprised in one of your detailed pictures to see on the front of Lisa 2 an Apple logo that looks more like the re-designed Mac Plus logo by frogdesign studios. i.e. it is just the outline of the apple without the square backplate like the logo that appears on the back of the Lisa and
on the front and back of the Macintosh. Since the Lisa 2 pre-dates the
re-design of the Mac Plus and therefore the frogdesign laser-cut logo, how is this particular logo implemented? I mean, is it just the apple glued onto
the surface? Or, is it inlaid into the case like on the Mac Plus?

Thanks in advance!

--
Marcin Wichary >> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Aresluna >> www.aresluna.org