Hi Clinton,

It may be enough to remove and replace the I/O board and card cage a few
times; this "wipes" the contacts so they make better contact.

If that doesn't work, try cleaning the gold card-edge connectors between
the CPU & I/O boards and the motherboard and between the motherboard and
the chassis.

If alcohol and a soft cloth are not sufficient to get them clean, you can
use a soft pencil eraser, but proceed gently or the gold will be erased.

Also check the card-edge sockets for bent contacts, dust, corrosion, etc.

If that doesn't do the trick, let us know.

Good luck!

James