Begin forwarded message:

From: Dr.O.M.Betz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 9 September 2005 22:39:22 BST
To: "Compact Macs" <compact.macs@mail.maclaunch.com>
Subject: Lisa on eBay.de

Hi all,

I do not want to sign up to the Lisa List for this and I think the ones possibly interested this side of the pond are listening here. There is a Lisa for sale on eBay.de, starting bid 979 Euros, with accessories and original (?) software disks, ending on september 11. If your wallet is too thick anyway and you feel the itch, go http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=5239663238&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1. I know the seller from two software auctions I won from him that were completed in due order, but nothing of that expense. Otherwise no connection to seller. Personally I am not interested because I like to spend my money on items I am more attached to personally; I am not that much of a collector that I'd desperately want to buy items that were "before my time", starting with an early SE, chosen new against a Plus.

Cheers, OM

 /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 \ / No HTML/RTF in email
  X  No Word docs in email