From: LisaList [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Philip
Lord
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 1:48 AM
To: LisaList
Subject: Shipping...help!

Has anyone shipped a Lisa out of the US country before? How did you ship
it?

I'm trying to find the most economic way to ship from the US to Tokyo.
Seems like the box is too big for USPS Ground.

Much thanks in advance.

Phil

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:  <mailto:lisalist@mail.maclaunch.com>