It has an 800K drive with a 800K rom.

It has a M0100 mouse which may not be the mouse it came with.

I can't remember the answers to the rest of the questions.  Sorry.

Jerry

On Oct 4, 2005, at 11:07 AM, Rick wrote:

If a lisa 2 had all it's internal boards (IO, Mother, CPU and RAM)
dated 1982, would it be a fair guess that this was a Lisa 1 that has
been upgraded to a Lisa 2? I have also noticed that at the back the
drive cage some small modifications (cut away some of the metal) have
been made  to make room for cables leading from the lisa to the 'Lisa
Lite adaptor' board. This 'lite adaptor' board is also the only board
in the machine dated 1993.
It's my understanding that all Lisa's have some board dates of 1982, and
this alone does not indicate a Lisa1 conversion.
Other Lisa 1 clues to look for may be:
1. An original Lisa mouse (with funky clip connector), later Lisa2's used
the mac mouse with thumbscrews.
2. Early SN# or AppleNet#
3. A gold and ceramic package CPU
4. A resistor (R47?) on the IO board

This machine has a 1.2 Amp power supply, that will stay on for a
short time, then power down. Some times it won't start at all, and
lets out a little 'cheep cheep!' noise (like a bird) when you hit the
power button. Has anyone had this problem before?
If it is the power-supply that is dying, can a more reliable 1.8 amp
power supply be used to replace a dying 1.2 amp version without any
modification?
Using the 1.8 P/S works well and is a popular and common upgrade for all
Lisa's.  It's a plug and play replacement for the 1.2amp unit.

Also, when going through it's self diagnostics, it gets an error 57
in the IO board. I have read from the 'Do it yourself' guide from Sun
Rem that this is a 'Disk controller' problem and may also have
something to do with the Lisa Lite card. Any ideas what I should
check first?
If the I/O card was swapped from an other unit, check the Floppy controller
ROM ver.  You may have the 800K ROM for a 400K drive or vice-versa.

Hope this helps,
Rick

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:  <mailto:lisalist@mail.maclaunch.com>