Hello everyone. Not too long ago, the hard drive in my Sun Remarketing-modified
Lisa began spinning up again, and I've been enjoying it ever since.
Unfortunately, as of late, it has started developing an alarming problem. While
printing a document, it seems to have a tendency to shut itself off mid-print.
I'm not sure if the problem is related directly to printing, but both
occurrences so far have occurred while my Imagewriter II has been processing a
multi-page document, while being left alone for a short period of time. The
second time it happened, it ejected the floppy disk in it's drive when it
kicked out. The power supply in it is the standard 1.2A type. Any ideas why it
keeps doing this? Thanks in advance.
-Adam

--
Adam Vaughn
Collector of old computers, video game systems, radios and other electronic