I do not have the plan for the 1.8 amp PSU.
I did have the plans for the 1.2 amp, if I can't find it on my computer, I'll download it again.

The plans for the 1.8A are not available on the internet as a PDF. VintageMicros was selling ones they had made on ebay a while ago. I picked up a set and used it to fix my 1.8a. The dual diode ended up being busted.

-J