Le 6 nov. 05, à 12:54, Philip Lord a écrit :

I think you need the upgraded roms to use 800k drives. I can't tell if you have theses.

I don't really want to use the 800k drive as a 800k, but as a 400k. My Lisa -an Lisa upgraded system- have D/A8 ROM, so no 800k support.

I saw the pics. The first think I would do is remove the leaking batteries from the I/O board, and clean the area below. Do this soon or the leaking acid will destroy your board.

That exactly what's I'm currently doing ;)! I train myself on the second CPU board -I received my Lisa with an additional PSU, additional CPU/IO/RAM/ and // board-.

Thanks for your help.

Phil