Hello Dino,

Thanks for the efforts.

The propositions in -08 are fine but are addressing only minor
details. As long as the structure of the document is not
fundamentally re-worked the document will remain poor and
barely readable for who doesn’t know LISP yet.

I already clearly gave my comments about all this, I don’t need
to repeat myself.

Regards,

Damien Saucez