Hi Joel,
Sorry, missed this earlier. I have earlier asked a slot in Vancouver to present
lisp-site-external-connectivity draft
(https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jain-lisp-site-external-connectivity-00).

If slots are still available in virtual session, we would like to have 10 min
slot to discuss this.

Thanks,
Prakash

On 3/10/20, 2:44 PM, "lisp on behalf of Joel M. Halpern"