Support as well.

Name based routing supports a wide range of use-cases and association between
clients and services that does not stall for DNS, avoids mass client-cache
incoherency by concentrating mappings in-network, using well defined,
interoperable and optimized lisp mapping system.

It can further illustrate the use of virtual layer3 to distribute applications
elastically, with built-in privacy protections, without the need to re-define
these mechanisms per application.

From the other side of the spectrum, name based routing shows the advantage of
overlay in supporting application routing vs complex and risky underlay routing
and NAT changes.

Would very much like to see also a name based routing use-case clause added to
the list of activities in the charter. Informational specs  which can be
replicated by example and illustrate how and why name based routing can be used.

--szb
Cell: +972.53.2470068
WhatsApp: +1.650.492.0794