Maybe I can provide some color, so folks know why this design decision was
made.

(1) An xTR behind a NAT will register its global RLOC (and port) and the RTRs
it has learned to the mapping system.
(2) When another ITR wants to encapsulate to this xTR, it CANNOT do so with the
global RLOC.
(3) When an RTR wants to encapsulate to this xTR, it CAN do so with the global
RLOC.
(4) So when either the ITR or RTR do a Map-Request lookup, the map-server
returns a PARTIAL RLOC-set to the requester. That is, it returns the global
RLOC(s) to the RTR and the RTR RLOC(s) to the ITR.

For the map-server to know in an RLOC-set which RLOCs belong to RTRs, they are
registered with RLOC priority 254.

Dino