On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 11:46:12PM -0500, Jeremy Nelson wrote:
> +Notwithstanding this, a client may choose to present an unrequested reverse
> +transfer to the user for their assent.  If the user assents to the transfer,
> +the connection shall proceed directly to STAGE THREE.
> +
> +Unrequested reverse transfers might be useful for clients to automatically
> +requested that a transmission that failed to complete be restarted.

Hm, you know I would really like to see you immediately follow this up
with implementation of mircish DCC RESUME - the general implementation,
not the RFC-violating specifics.  Since everything execpt perhaps ircII
supports resume, and I wouldn't be surprised if practicality has forced
them to do it as well.  This means the code is _there_, and all you've got
to do is explain to them how you think it should be made to work properly.

--
Joseph Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>              glDisable (DX8_CRAP);

I sat laughing snidely into my notebook until they showed me a PC running
Linux....  And did this PC choke?  Did it stutter?  Did it, even once,
say that this program has performed an illegal operation and must be shut
down?  No. And this is just on the client.
        -- LAN Times