Good evening,

I would like to propose that EPIC change the default value of /SET
AUTO_REJOIN from ON to OFF.  There are several reasons for this:

        1) Many users new to IRC will not be aware of AUTO_REJOIN or know how
to change it.  They're more likely to be banned from channels rather
than kicked because of this feature that many channel operators consider
harmful.
        2) Generally, IMHO, a client should do the minimum possible amount of
'automatic' things by default.  It's non-intuitive and can cause
confusion or unintended effects (as described above).

Note that this would NOT remove AUTO_REJOIN entirely -- if you want it,
simply add SET AUTO_REJOIN ON to your .epicrc.

So, in the style of Ye Olde EPIC Voting, please mark the correct box:

[ ] I would like to see AUTO_REJOIN's default changed to OFF.
[ ] I would like to see AUTO_REJOIN's default remain as it is (ON).

Regards,
Edward.