I was thinking redbones in davis square myself.

-- Monte

On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 05:35:28PM -0400, John Payne took a crayon and proceeded to
scribble outside of the lines:
:)
:) On Aug 31, 2004, at 4:43 PM, Jeremy Nelson wrote:
:)
:) >There have been about 10 or 15 people who have expressed an interest in
:) >meeting together in the afternoon or evening of September 18th in
:) >Boston
:) >for a celebration of 10 years of epic.  Now all we need is to pick a
:) >place
:) >and start making plans to be there.
:) >
:) >I need someone who is familiar with the boston area to tell me a real
:) >nice
:) >place to hold a gathering of this size, where a bunch of people coming
:) >from
:) >different directions have reasonable ability to get to, etc.  Since
:) >it's
:) >only 3 saturdays away, we need to have time to get people the
:) >information.
:) >
:) >So I'm begging you Boston people, tell me where we should meet!
:)
:) DAMMIT!  Conflict!  The 18th is Mixfest.
:)
:) Anyway, I'd suggest something in Cambridge, either the CBC (for beer)
:) or Flattops (for pool and beer).  The CBC is probably better for
:) talking and drinking, as they have a room towards the back with large
:) tables.
:)
:) Both are in the 1 Kendall Square complex, which is about a 5 minute
:) walk from the Kendall T stop on the Redline, and has a parking garage
:) in the back.
:)
:)
:) List mailing list