A rather significant bug was found in the prior release candidate relating
to non-terminated double quoted words with /xdebug extractw turned on
(it was a panic).   So after fixing this bug, I am making a new version
of the release candidate, so everyone that is allergic to CVS will have
a chance to test (and vote upon) the current release candidate.

I talked with most (all?) of those who have already voted [all 5 of you]
and nobody seemed to have any objection to continuing the vote.  So I will
not restart the vote -- it still stands at 5-0.  The vote stays open until
it reaches 15-0.  This will be as long as it needs to be, even if it is
a year.  It is entirely in your hands when epic4-2.2 will be released.

So please test this release candidate and affirm your support for it. =)
Jeremy