I am happy to announce the release of the third production version of EPIC4,
epic4-2.2, now available at the following locations:

        ftp://ftp.epicsol.org/pub/epic/EPIC4-PRODUCTION/epic4-2.2.tar.gz
        ftp://ftp.epicsol.org/pub/epic/EPIC4-PRODUCTION/epic4-2.2.tar.bz2

This is a maintainance release for epic4-2.0, from which you will probably
want to upgrade only as your script requires it.

The only end-user-visible changes are support for the "0" nickname on ircnet,
and +e and +I channel modes (particularly for efnet).  There are other user-
visible changes, but they're mostly of interest to scripters, and are explained
in the UPDATES and KNOWNBUGS file.

This is (hopefully) the end of the line for epic4.

Jeremy Nelson
EPIC Software Labs