----------
From: Billy Sheehan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 10:50:22 -0800
To: List Member <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Upcoming Bass Clinics in SE Asia!

Hello Everyone!
  I hope 2004 is turning out to be a wonderful year for all of you.
I'll be doing some bass clinics (instructional seminars) in SE Asia in
February. See the list below. I'm taking a break from my recording to do
these, but I'll be right back to finishing my second solo CD, a new Niacin
CD, and much more when I return home in March. Also--The Steve Vai "Live In
London" DVD is out now! See Steve, myself, Tony MacAlpine, Virgil Donati, &
Dave Weiner live in London at the sold out Astoria show. What a night it
was!
 Any information regarding upcoming releases, tours, gigs, clinics, or
anything else will be announced on my site or in a newsletter like this--so,
I'll keep you posted!

BILLY SHEEHAN  BASS CLINIC INFO:

 SEOUL, KOREA:  Feb 12, 2004

                 Venue: Central City 5F Crystal Hall

                  Address: 19-3 Panpo Dong, Seoul

                  Telephone for ticket information: 0262822000

                   Clinic Time: 7pm (19:00hrs)

                   Admission:  FREE

                 Get Tickets: From Local Yamaha EG/EB stores or YMK website.

TAIPEI, TAIWAN: Feb 13, 2004

                  Venue: Taipei City Hall Theater

                   Address: 1, Shifu Rd Taipei, 110, Taiwan R.O.C.

                   Clinic Time: 7:30pm (19:30hrs)

                    Admission: FREE

                     Get Ticket from Yamaha Dealer

THAILAND, KORAT: Feb 16, 2004

                      Venue: The MALL

                        Doors Open: 4:30pm (16:30 hrs)

                        Clinic Time: 5pm (17:00hrs)

                       Admission: FREE

                       People will be seated on a first come, first served
basis.

THAILAND, BANGKOK: Feb 17, 2004

                       Venue:  RAMA9 Music Hall

                        Doors Open: 6:30pm (18:30 hrs)

                        Clinic Time: 7pm (19:00 hrs)

                        Admission: FREE

                        People will be seated on a First come first served
basis.

MALAYSIA, KUALA LUMPUR: Feb 18, 2004

                        Venue: Planet Hollywood

                         Address: Unit Goo3, Ground Floor, KLP 179 Jalan
Bukit Bintang

                          Clinic Time: 5pm (17:00hrs)

                         Admission: RM20.00

                          Get Tickets at Planet Hollywood.

MALAYSIA, SINGAPORE: Feb 19, 2004

                          Venue:  Nexus Auditorium

                           Address: #05-07 Cuppage Plaza, 5 Koek Road

                           Clinic Time: 7pm (19:00hrs)

                            Admission: S20.00

                            Get Tickets at: Retail Stores-Plaza Singapura,
Thomson Plaza,  Tampines Mall

 INDONESIA, JAKARTA: Feb 20, 2004

                           Venue: Crown Plaza Hotel Ballroom at Jakarta

                            Clinic Time:  7:30pm (19:30 hrs)

                            Admission: Rp. 20.000,

                             Get tickets at Yamaha Music Center and Yamaha
Dealers

INDONESIA, BANDUNG: Feb 21, 2004

                            Venue: Savoy Homann Hotel Ballroom at Bandung

                             Clinic Time: 7:30pm (19:30 hrs)

                             Admission: Rp. 15.000,

                             Get Tickets at Yamaha Music Center and Yamaha
Dealers

PHILIPPINES, MAKATI CITY:  Feb 23, 2004

                            Venue: Main Office Showroom

                             Address: G/F, Yupangco Building 339 Gil J/
Puyat, Makati City

                             Clinic Time: 5pm (17:00 hrs)

                             Admission: FREE

                             Get Tickets by invitations from Yupangco Music
Corp.

CHINA, HONG KONG:  Feb 25, 2004

                               Venue: Concert Hall at Science Museum Lecture
Hall

                                Address: 2 Science Museum Rd, Tsimshatsui
East, Kowloon

                                Doors Open: 2:30pm (14:30 hrs)

                                Clinic Time: 3pm (15:00 hrs)

                                 Admission: Contact Tomlee Music for
tickets.

CHINA, GUANGZOU: Feb 26, 2004

                                 Venue: Citizens Band

                                 Address: 303-A Baogang Road, Guangzhou

                                 Doors Open: 2:30pm (14:30 hrs)

                                 Clinic Time: 3pm (15:00 hrs)

                                  Admission:  Contact Modern Player magazine
for Tickets

CHINA, SHANGHAI: Feb 28, 2004

                                  Venue: ARK (live house)

                                   Address: House 15, North Block, Xintindi
Lane 181, Tai Cang Rd.

                                    Tele: 021-6326-8008

                                    Doors Open: 2:30pm (14:30 hrs)

                                    Clinic Time: 3pm (15:00 hrs)

                                    Admission: Contact ARK for ticket
information

 CHINA, BEIJING: Feb 29, 2004

                                  Venue: Great Lucky Pub

                                   Address: Oriental Grand Colorful World
JIA No.1

                                                  Tianze Street, Chaoyang
District, Beijing

                                   Doors Open: 2:30pm (14:30 hrs)

                                    Clinic Time: 3pm (15:00 hrs)

                                   Admission: Contact Great Lucky Pub for
Ticket information.

 I send my newsletter to people who have signed up for it, or who have
emailed me. I don't take or use any other email addresses. I hate spam too!
If you don't want to receive these updates (they only go out a few times a
year) please let me know and I'll personally see to it that you won't be
sent anymore. Feel free to write to me--I enjoy hearing from people all over
the world. I'll do my best to answer if possible.