KLM Fill a Plane and Fly to Europe
http://klm-email.com/a/tBJM29QAQdwwbB7Wr$ACnFKQl.AQdwwbRv/link2?CTRY_LANG=id_en

Having trouble viewing this E-mail? View the hosted version :
http://klm-email.com/a/tBJM29QAQdwwbB7Wr$ACnFKQl.AQdwwbRv/link3?t=BJM29QAQdwwbB7Wr$ACnFKQl.AQdwwbRv&[EMAIL
 PROTECTED]&CTRY_LANG=id_en&RF_FNAME=Adie
Marzuki&RE_EMAIL=&RE_FNAME=Friend&RF_ID=4540B05AA4D724B1EEC171F07490C742&PHOTO=default_facem.gif&BODY=M01

Hi Friend,

Pack your bags, we're flying to Europe!

Guess what? I've just joined this amazing KLM competition called
Fill a Plane, with incredible prizes up for grabs! How? First of
all, join my plane by accepting this invitation. Then, help me make
our plane the winning plane by inviting your friends, family,
colleagues, neighbours and anybody else you can think of. The more
people we can persuade to join our plane, the greater the chance we
have of winning incredible prizes for everyone on board, including
round-trip tickets to Amsterdam. Just imagine the possibilities...
let's team up and win this!

Cheers,
Adie Marzuki

Join my plane
http://klm-email.com/a/tBJM29QAQdwwbB7Wr$ACnFKQl.AQdwwbRv/link1?CTRY_LANG=id_en&RF_ID=4540B05AA4D724B1EEC171F07490C742

1st prize: Round-trip tickets to Amsterdam
2nd prize: ipod nano
3rd prize: Phillips noise-cancelling head phones
4th prize: Limited edition KLM flight bag

Air France | KLM
http://klm-email.com/a/tBJM29QAQdwwbB7Wr$ACnFKQl.AQdwwbRv/link2?CTRY_LANG=id_en

Pesan Bunga Online: http://anekabunga.com /telp: 021-5812161