Karl,

You wrote:
> If trademark is included then we also need the other valid groups who use
> names outside of trademark:
>
>       Small businesses
>
>       Local businesses
>
>       Churches
>
>       Schools
>
>       Charitable groups
>
>       Amateur sports teams
>
>       Writers
>
>       Parents naming children
>
>       People naming pets, objects, computers, or anything
>
>       etc
>
> In other words, everybody.

Fine.
Do you have a business case for it? Do you really think that "amateur sports
teams", for instance, have been so influential in the history of DNS wars as
Trademarks? If yes, join the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list and propose it.
You may have consensus on it ;>)

(besides this, I think you would make a great addition to the DNSO.ORG
process anyhow)

Regards
Roberto