Hello Kent -- I originally included [EMAIL PROTECTED] to assure the
this got wide distribution.  But, ceross posting is displiked by many so it is hard to
keep it going.

How about setting up a compostite cross posted list for this
discussion, and include all lists that want to be included.

Cheers...\Stef

>From your message Tue, 5 Jan 1999 07:12:09 -0800:
}
}
}I wonder if someone could tell me about this apparently closed
}mailing list "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"? It's obvious that lots of
}discussion about this stuff is taking place on that list.  Is there
}an archive of that list available to the public?
}
}--
}Kent Crispin, PAB Chair                                "Do good, and you'll be
}[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              lonesome." -- Mark Twain