Esther Dyson a écrit:

> Isn't the  DNSO itself a form of "forced arbitration" - or " at least > a committee
>to come up with some alternatives, some radical > alternatives"?

I would hope so. But there's a tendency afoot for people and groups to
equivocate their opinions and policies in order to seem to be arriving at a
"consensus". This may be necessary temporarily in order to include all
constituencies equitably in the DNSO's membership, but it won't have been
useful to institutionalize compromise, before it has been reached, in
articles or bylaws. These should be for mechanisms to resolve the
differences, not statements that they don't exist.