I'm just tossing this to start things off. It addresses the fundamental
issue wrt trademarks. It is an insight that I think we can all agree with
at some level. Much of the disagreements between the two drafts are on
trademark issues. I feel that it is long past time to resolve them, or
admit that it is an intractable problem.