I asked someone to go off to look at the ICANN website to get the update
on draftguidelines. They came back confused saying they could only
purchase domain names there. There were right.

icann.org may be defending all that is true beautiful and fair, but
icann.de and icann.co.uk appear to be ...trading.

Will ICANN be suing these trademark 'dilutors' or has it conceded the mark
outside the US, a victim of its own policies?

MM